Monthly Rental Hemisphere GradeMetrix VR500 Excavator Machine Control Kit
This kit uses the new Vector™ VR500 hardware and the GradeMetrix® Machine Control & Guidance Positioning Systems software to provide an easy to use and accurate GPS Positioning system. GradeMetrix is Hemisphere GNSS’ high-value machine guidance solution for high-precision GNSS-based machine control and guidance applications and systems. Whether it is grading, mining, excavating, or compaction applications. Give us a call at 360-571-2346 for customized pricing! All Equipment Ships UPS Ground Within 1 Business Day (Expedited Shipping Available).
This Kit Includes:
1 - Hemisphere IronOne Display
- GradeMetrix Machine Control Software
1 - Hemisphere Vector™ VR500 GNSS Smart Antenna
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and IRNSS Satellites Enabled
- Internal Digital UHF 450-470 MHz Radio Installed
4 - GMS-1 (Body, Boom, Stick, and Bucket) Sensors
1 - IronOne Flush Mount Kit
1 - IronOne U-Mount Kit
1 - Bucket Sensor Cover
1 - Mounting Magnets, Antennas, and Cables (VR500 Kit)
Vector™ VR500 GNSS Smart Antenna
The Vector™ VR500 is our latest rugged all-in-one multi-frequency, multi-GNSS smart antenna which provides RTK-level position and precise heading. The integrated UHF radio, Ethernet and Wi-Fi capabilities provide versatile access to RTK correction data and services. The VR500 is compliant to IP69, and MIL-STD-810G standards for water ingress, shock, and vibration, for the harshest environments. The VR500 is an excellent solution for machine control and other challenging applications that require high accuracy position and heading data.
The all-in-one VR500 with set antenna separation provides consistent and reliable position and heading accuracy.
- Designed Specifically for Construction & Mining Applications
- Multi-Frequency, Multi-GNSS
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and IRNSS
- Athena™ RTK, Atlas® L-Band, and SBAS-Capable
- 1059 Channels
- 10 Hz Update Rate (20 Hz Optional)
- 0.27º Heading Accuracy
Hemisphere GradeMetrix® Machine Control & Guidance Positioning System
GradeMetrix Excavator is packed with industry leading technology. It is easy to use and delivered at an affordable price. The system can be installed and calibrated in less than 8 hours. From compact excavators to large civil or mining machines, all are covered by the VR1000 Dual Antenna solution. The system is designed to fit seamlessly into your existing site infrastructure using all the same design file formats and base station corrections. To ensure your peace of mind, all major components are covered by our best-in-class 3-year warranty. New and experienced operators can dramatically increase accuracy, efficiency, and dependability with GradeMetrix, resulting in significant ROI in your operations right away.
- Dynamic cut/fill to tracks, or bucket
- 2D, 2.5D, 3D operation modes all standard
- Supports tilt bucket option
- Supports laser receiver option for higher accuracy elevation demands
- Multiple views include plan, profile, cross-section and more
- Supports industry standard file formats including: dwg, dxf, LandXML
- In-field design: Build flat pads, build single, dual, or multiple slopes, and global map projections
- Solutions for dozer & excavator earth-moving applications
Condition: Brand New
Warranty: 3 Year with 30 Day Return Policy
Part Number: 980-0077-10
We can provide custom Rental kits with full systems, single units, accessories and more depending on what is needed. Customer is responsible for insurance of the kit and any equipment damage or theft. Rent will be charged at the beginning of each rental period.