NEW Leica ICR80 5" Robotic Construction Total Station Kit
This kit includes a NEW iCR80 Total Station which is primarily used with Concrete & General Contractors, Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical Trades for Layout in buildings/structures. The iCR80 is one of the total stations in Leica's line of iCON total stations, this has just been purchased from Leica and is completely Calibrated. We also include a 30 Day Return Period and a 1 Year Warranty. Give us a call at 360-571-2346 for customized pricing!
- 1 - Leica iCR80 5" Robotic Total Station (1" and 2" Option Available Also)
- - PowerSearch, ATRplus, Reflectorless R1000 EDM
- - Machine Control Enabled
- - Accuracy: Approximately 1/4" at 500 ft
- - 300m/984ft Reflectorless Range
- - Average Operating Time of 6-8 Hours
- - 5" Screen Display
- 2 - Leica Li-ion GEB222 Batteries
- 1 - Leica Single Bay GKL311 Battery Charger w/ Power Supply
- 1 - LR-BT Communication CCD6 Black Handle
- 1 - Leica Total Station Transport Case
- 1 Year iCR70 Basic CCP
- - Support, and Warranties Available (Contact for Details)
Data Collector Options:
- - Leica CC80 7" Tablet with iCON Software (Contact for Pricing)
- - Leica CS35 10" Tablet with iCON Software (Contact for Pricing)
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundation
- Layout points on blinding layer such as pipe insert or cut-outs before pouring concrete
- MEP layout of hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
- Fully automatic layout routines of points on floor or ceiling and lines for pipe wall penetrations
CONTACT US FOR A DEMO!
WarrantyThis includes a 1 Year Warranty along with a 30 Day Return Policy. Warranty will cover repair, replacement, or refund at sellers discretion.