2020 Bobcat E42 Compact Open Cab Mini Excavator w/ HEMISPHERE GRADEMETRIX VR500 EXCAVATOR MACHINE CONTROL KIT
This is a 2020 Bobcat E42 Compact Open Cab Mini Excavator with a full iDig XD610 2D Excavator Grade Control System installed and included. This entire machine has completed a thorough test by our technicians and includes a 45 Day Warranty on the machine and a 1 Year Warranty on the iDig Equipment. Please contact us at 360-571-2346 with any questions!
Monthly Rental (w/ Hemisphere System) - $5,150
This machine can be fully customized to add or remove anything needed
- Hours: 320
- Serial Number: B2VW17355
- Rated Lift Capacity: 4638 pounds
- Max Dig Depth: 10.4 feet
- Max Reach at Ground Level: 17.3 feet
- Base Power: 42.7 horsepower
- Operating Weight: 9411 pounds
- 2ft and 4ft Wide Bucket Included
The Hemisphere VR500 antenna is combatable with any UHF frequency bases, including Trimble, Topcon, and Leica.
Hemisphere GradeMetrix VR500 Excavator Machine Control Kit
This kit uses the new Vector™ VR500 hardware and the GradeMetrix® Machine Control & Guidance Positioning Systems software to provide an easy to use and accurate GPS Positioning system. GradeMetrix is Hemisphere GNSS’ high-value machine guidance solution for high-precision GNSS-based machine control and guidance applications and systems. Whether it is grading, mining, excavating, or compaction applications. Give us a call at 360-571-2346 for customized pricing! All Equipment Ships UPS Ground Within 1 Business Day (Expedited Shipping Available).
This Kit Includes:
1 - Hemisphere IronOne Display
- GradeMetrix Machine Control Software
1 - Hemisphere Vector™ VR500 GNSS Smart Antenna
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and IRNSS Satellites Enabled
- Internal Digital UHF 450-470 MHz Radio Installed
4 - GMS-1 (Body, Boom, Stick, and Bucket) Sensors
1 - IronOne Flush Mount Kit
1 - IronOne U-Mount Kit
1 - Bucket Sensor Cover
1 - Mounting Magnets, Antennas, and Cables (VR500 Kit)
Vector™ VR500 GNSS Smart Antenna
The Vector™ VR500 is our latest rugged all-in-one multi-frequency, multi-GNSS smart antenna which provides RTK-level position and precise heading. The integrated UHF radio, Ethernet and Wi-Fi capabilities provide versatile access to RTK correction data and services. The VR500 is compliant to IP69, and MIL-STD-810G standards for water ingress, shock, and vibration, for the harshest environments. The VR500 is an excellent solution for machine control and other challenging applications that require high accuracy position and heading data.
The all-in-one VR500 with set antenna separation provides consistent and reliable position and heading accuracy.
- Designed Specifically for Construction & Mining Applications
- Multi-Frequency, Multi-GNSS
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and IRNSS
- Athena™ RTK, Atlas® L-Band, and SBAS-Capable
- 1059 Channels
- 10 Hz Update Rate (20 Hz Optional)
- 0.27º Heading Accuracy
Hemisphere GradeMetrix® Machine Control & Guidance Positioning System
GradeMetrix Excavator is packed with industry leading technology. It is easy to use and delivered at an affordable price. The system can be installed and calibrated in less than 8 hours. From compact excavators to large civil or mining machines, all are covered by the VR1000 Dual Antenna solution. The system is designed to fit seamlessly into your existing site infrastructure using all the same design file formats and base station corrections. To ensure your peace of mind, all major components are covered by our best-in-class 3-year warranty. New and experienced operators can dramatically increase accuracy, efficiency, and dependability with GradeMetrix, resulting in significant ROI in your operations right away.
- Dynamic cut/fill to tracks, or bucket
- 2D, 2.5D, 3D operation modes all standard
- Supports tilt bucket option
- Supports laser receiver option for higher accuracy elevation demands
- Multiple views include plan, profile, cross-section and more
- Supports industry standard file formats including: dwg, dxf, LandXML
- In-field design: Build flat pads, build single, dual, or multiple slopes, and global map projections
- Solutions for dozer & excavator earth-moving applications
Shipping: Delivery cost varies by location, please contact for pricing
Condition: In great working condition!
(Pre-Installed) iDig XD610 2D Grade Control Kit also available upon request
Warranty45 Day Warranty on the machine and a 1 Year Warranty on the Trimble Equipment