SitePro 5-point Alignment Green Beam Laser For SLP2 Brackets
The SitePro Green Beam Laser Kit is a total station accessory that works with most brands (Leica, Topcon, Trimble, Hilti) and will save hours and expand the user's abilities of your total station. The Green Beam Laser is for the SLP2 bracket, this is designed for Mechanical, Electric and Plumbing layout indoors, on floor or ceiling. It also works well outdoors on corrugated steel, large pan waffle decks, and any uneven surfaces. It is well rounded, and works consistently in many challenging situations. We also include a 30 Day Return and 90 Day Warranty with all our equipment, please contact us at 360-571-2346 with any questions!
- 1 - SitePro Green Beam Laser
- - 5-point Alignment
- 1 - SitePro Target
- 1 - SitePro Transport Case
- Self Leveling
- Accuracy 1/4" at 100'
- Quality Control
- Easy to mark laser dot offset from your prism pole.
- Higher accuracy compared to using a prism pole alone.
- Accuracy is not reduced by having the target/prism raised up to 6'-7' to provide a good line of sight.
- The layout point can be navigated the same way with just a prism and pole, but with the SLP2 the last 1.5" the pole can be tipped to the correct spot reducing overall layout time. Technicians find it very fast and easy to achieve high 1/16" or 1/32" tolerances during layout.
- As-built info overhead can be impossible to collect in a packed ceiling of mechanicals, but it works well with the SLP2 because the laser dot is easy to align strait up to the boxes, pipes and valves.
Condition: New - 1 Year Warranty & 30 Day Return
WarrantyThis Includes a 90 Day Non-Defect Warranty along with a 30-Day Return Policy. The optional Extended Warranty can be added and will cover repair, replacement, or refund at sellers’ discretion under normal use during the warranty period. Warranty does not provide coverage for lost or stolen items.