Seco Tri-Max Standard Fiberglass Dual Clamp Instrument Tripod
- The Tri-Max® is the only surveying grade tripod with certified accuracy – highly recommended for all servo-driven and robotic total stations, 3-D laser scanners or construction lasers
- The revolutionary design of this tripod series means this tripod will meet ISO standard (12858-2-H) right out of the box, and after years of field use
- Features a 6-5/8-inch Flat head with large center hole (2-5/8 inch) to facilitate an easy set-up over a point
- A retaining system—which prevents leg kick out and accidental falls on slick surfaces—is stored on the inside of the leg and can be left in place when the tripod is not in use
- The large ‘footbed’ is there to facilitate solid planting for stability
- The shape and size of the foot are designed to allow for a solid placement on any terrain
- The foot is equipped with a replaceable point and a retention loop for use with a safety strap
- The Tri-Max can handle equipment up to 65 lb (30 kg)
- Dual Clamp Lock type
- Black Hardware
- Fiberglass Legs
- Extends 71 in (1.8 m)
- Weighs 17.00 lb (7.70 kg)
These items are usually in stock and ship within one business day. There is Free Shipping to the lower 48 states, if expedited shipping is needed, please email or call us at 360-571-2346.
WarrantyThis Includes a 90 Day Non Defect Warranty along with a 30 Day Return Policy. Warranty will cover repair, replacement, or refund at sellers discretion.